APEC ONLINE PORT COURSES
Launching 28 May 2020
APEC Online Port Courses are now available!
The port courses build on the APEC qualities and offer a combination of live sessions with port experts, recorded sessions, business cases and assignments. This approach allows you to learn at your own pace over 8 weeks, supported by the personal guidance of our experts. During the courses, we encourage and facilitate close interaction among participants, as global networking and peer-learning are APEC’s key features. In the end, you will receive a certificate as a valuable addition to your professional profile.
Please click on any of the topics below to find out more:
- Port Environmental Management and Sustainability (15 June – 14 August 2020)
- Smart Port Technologies (13 July – 11 September 2020).
- Strategic Development for a Future Oriented Port (17 August – 16 October 2020)
- Sustainable Port Development in changing global supply chains (14 September – 13 November 2020)
- Gestion et Stratégie Portuaire (12 October – 11 December 2020) – more info soon! (course in FRENCH)
- Port Management & Strategic Masterplanning (5 October – 4 December 2020) – more info soon!