- This event has passed.
Hinterland transport and logistics
November 30, 2020 - December 18, 2020€750
This online course tackles two mayor topics: rail and inland navigation and is focused on the intermodal connections within Central and Eastern Europe. It also covers the relationship between port operations and transport by barge and train and on the management and operation of inland intermodal terminals.
During the course you will learn about the development of coherent transport networks across European hinterland region
WITH THIS PROGRAMME, YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Select and effectively combine different modes of transport
- Make hinterland connectivity a part of your company’s strategy
- Find responses to traffic congestion and other problems
- Potential of hinterland connections for landlocked countries
- Sustainable development of intermodal transport (rail –inland waterways)
- Learn how to implement a modal shift
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Shippers & forwarders from the European countries
- Supply chain managers, account managers, shippers, shipping agents, port terminal operators, intermodal transport companies, port authorities, inland ports
PRICE – 750 Euro
An additional discount is applicable for multiple participants from the same organisation. Please contact the APEC project executive for more information.
The price includes all course material and a certificate of completion.
10 live sessions with different intermodality experts. The sessions offer a unique opportunity to interact with our experts and your co-participants and to expand your international network.
Please click here to apply for this course. You will receive a confirmation with payment information afterwards. There is a maximum of 35 participants per course to ensure the possibility of interaction for each participant.
Final date to apply for a course: 24/11/2020