Hinterland transport and logistics
November 30 - December 18€1400
This online course tackles two mayor topics: rail and inland navigation and is focused on the intermodal connections within Central and Eastern Europe. It also covers the relationship between port operations and transport by barge and train and on the management and operation of inland intermodal terminals.
During the course you will learn about the development of coherent transport networks across European hinterland region
WITH THIS PROGRAMME, YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Select and effectively combine different modes of transport
- Make hinterland connectivity a part of your company’s strategy
- Find responses to traffic congestion and other problems
- Potential of hinterland connections for landlocked countries
- Sustainable development of intermodal transport (rail –inland waterways)
- Learn how to implement a modal shift
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Shippers & forwarders from European countries
- Supply chain managers, account managers, shippers, shipping agents, port terminal operators, intermodal transport companies, port authorities, inland ports
|Standard tariff||€ 1.400|
|APEC Alumni||€ 1.260|
An additional discount is applicable for multiple participants from the same organisation. Please contact the APEC project executive for more information.
The price includes all course material, personal coaching from our experts during the entire duration of the course and a certificate of completion.
There are scholarships available for the citizens of some countries. For more information on countries entitled to apply for a scholarship, please check our FAQ section.
The agenda of the course will be communicated before the start. Over the 3 weeks, there will be 30 study hours in a combination of readings, recorded content, interactive and live sessions. The live sessions will be planned to best suit the availability of the participants as they are an essential part of the learning experience. The sessions offer a unique opportunity to interact with our experts and your co-participants. They serve as a moment of review and discussion of your progress and assignments.
Please click here to apply for this course. You will receive a confirmation with payment information afterwards. There is a maximum of 35 participants per course to ensure the possibility of personal guidance and interaction for each participant. There is no selection procedure, participation will be granted by a first come, first served principle.
Final date to apply for a course: 24/11/2020