- This event has passed.
Legal aspects in port operations and trade
February 4 - February 15€3500
When working in the ports, you often need to be able to rely on a legal background to fully calculate all the risks and to make well thought decisions.
This seminar is very interesting for people with a legal background and for people who are often confronted with legal questions.
The program offers a practical training which is based on the daily practices in the port. It focuses on:
– aspects of international trade
– international contracts (and arbitration)
– the legal structure of a port area
– the conflict of laws which can occur between international players
– the international conventions which have their compulsory application (e.g. road transport, transport by train, sea-transport, international trade documents, customs regulations)
Course fee: €3.500
The registration fee covers the inscription fee, documentation, local transport during seminar days, all meals (full board), accommodation at the Van der Valk Hotel****(14d/13n) and insurance.
International transport, transport between the airport and the hotel, extra meals and nights at the hotel are at your own expense. Extra nights at the hotel need to be arranged directly with the reservation desk of the Van der Valk Hotel: Reservations@antwerpen.valk.com
Please note that the registration fee must be received by APEC in full; meaning all national and international taxes, bank costs etc. need te be covered by the participant.
Kindly take this into account when completing the transfer, as a deficit in the amout received by APEC will mean admission to the seminar will be denied.
Final date to apply for a scholarship: 4/12/2018