- This event has passed.
June 7 - July 2
At Port of Antwerp, we actively contribute to time-efficient cold chains. Port of Antwerp is renowned for its well-functioning in- and outbound flows, due to the accessibility of its existing network.
This online course on Perishable Logistics zooms in on different aspects of perishable cargo handling. The course features recent trends in cargo flows, innovative equipment, the uninterrupted cold chain whilst applying multimodality and the newest regulatory frameworks. Our goal with this course is to show you how to optimize your perishable supply chain to increase efficiency and competitiveness.
During this programme:
- you will see an overview of trends and evolutions in the perishable market
- you will learn about new reefer technologies (for container and conventional shipping) and innovations in cargo monitoring
- you will learn how to build optimal hinterland connections to ensure uninterrupted cold chains
- you will receive an unique view on the sea-air interface in shipping pharmaceuticals
- you will gain insight in efficient operations, both on terminal and in cold stores
- you will receive an overview of regulatory frameworks and custom procedures for perishable cargo
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This port course is targeted towards everyone who is directly or indirectly involved in perishable logistics and supply chain management.
The topics discussed are relevant to
- managers of forwarding companies, shipping agents, cargo brokers, shipping companies, rail operators, terminal operators & other logistic players,
- staff of ministries of transport, maritime affairs, trade and industries, customs and excise
- commercial managers willing to improve their perishables transport and attract more clients
|Standard tariff||€ 1400|
|APEC Alumni||€ 1260|
An additional discount is applicable for multiple participants from the same organisation. Please contact the APEC project executive for more information.
The price includes all course material, personal coaching from our experts during the entire duration of the course and a certificate of completion.
The agenda of the course will be communicated before the start. Over the 4 weeks, there will be approx. 30 study hours in a combination of readings, recorded content, interactive and live sessions. The live sessions will be planned to best suit the availability of the participants as they are an essential part of the learning experience. The sessions offer a unique opportunity to interact with our experts and your co-participants. They serve as a moment of review and discussion of your progress and assignments.
Please click here to apply for this course. You will receive a confirmation with payment information afterwards. There is a maximum of 35 participants per course to ensure the possibility of personal guidance and interaction for each participant. There is no selection procedure, participation will be granted by a first come, first served principle.
Final date to apply for the course: 31/05/2021