August 31 - September 11€4000
The seminar on Port Logistics is an integrated course which tackles all aspects of modern logistics and supply chain management in relation to the maritime business.
International participants from port authorities and private port operators discuss into detail various topics such as
– transport of goods
– warehousing, distribution, handling and forwarding
– customs regulations in the field of port logistics
– hinterland relations and hinterland strategy
– integrated and omni-channel logistics
– value added logistic and supply chain management
– the handling of breakbulk and exceptional cargo
– impact of big data on port operations and logistics
During the seminar, we visit the Port of Antwerp, Port of Zeebrugge and North Sea Port. Site visits include several logistics companies and terminals within the Port of Antwerp.
Course fee: €4.000
The registration fee covers the tuition fee, documentation, local transport during the seminar, breakfast, lunch and dinner (full board), accommodation at Mercure City South Antwerp**** (14d/13n) and insurance.
International transport, airport transfer, visa costs, extra meals and nights at the hotel are at your own expense. Extra nights at the hotel need to be arranged directly with the reservation desk of the hotel: HB664-RE@accor.com.
Please note that the registration fee must be received by APEC in full; meaning all national and international taxes, bank costs etc. need to be covered by the participant.
Kindly take this into account when completing the transfer, as a deficit in the amout received by APEC will mean admission to the seminar will be denied.
Final date to apply for a scholarship: 31/6/2020