Strategic masterplanning and concession policy
February 18, 2019 - March 1, 2019€3500
From a clear definition of the strategy and objectives towards a successful implementation
The true definition of a master plan is that it explains the reason of existence of a port to the stakeholders involved. The course focus on the full development of a port master plan and the consequent implementation steps.
A concession strategy holds an important place within a masterplan. We will look into the “why” and “how” of a concession plan and its impact on a port and its stakeholders.
After the seminar, participants will have acquired the following skills and knowledge: Understand the true meaning of a master plan and its composing layers. How to use the master plan a strategic, technical, commercial, communication and marketing instrument. How a concession policy is implemented in a port and its effects for all the stakeholders.
• Defining the real meaning of a master plan
• How to use a master plan in the lifecycle of the port
• Developing according the defined strategy and objectives
• Getting support from the public, the community, investors and the government
• Deriving the spatial planning, equipment selection, operational procedures based on the master plan
• Fine tuning and adapting the masterplan while staying close to the original objectives
• Concessions: how to bring concessions to the market? The objectives and common grounds on the sell and buy side.
Course fee: €3.500
The registration fee covers the inscription fee, documentation, local transport during seminar days, all meals (full board), accommodation at the Van der Valk Hotel****(14d/13n) and insurance.
International transport, transport between the airport and the hotel, extra meals and nights at the hotel are at your own expense. Extra nights at the hotel need to be arranged directly with the reservation desk of the Van der Valk Hotel: Reservations@antwerpen.valk.com
Please note that the registration fee must be received by APEC in full; meaning all national and international taxes, bank costs etc. need te be covered by the participant.
Kindly take this into account when completing the transfer, as a deficit in the amout received by APEC will mean admission to the seminar will be denied.
Final date to apply for a scholarship: 18/12/2018