Tailor-made & consultancy
Apart from the Port courses, APEC can offer you and your company a tailored port course, completely adapted to your needs:
- The courses can take place either in Belgium or on the client’s location.
- Available for both white and blue collar (blue collar trainings are in cooperation with OCHA).
- ‘Train the trainer’ programmes are possible upon request.
Some examples from our portfolio:
- Port Operations
- Port Navigation & Security
- Terminal Investments & Financing
- Mega Infrastructure Investments
Training Needs Assessment (TNA)
A training needs assessment (TNA) accurately identifies the gap between the current and required skill level and what training is required to fill this gap.
Review / definition of training curriculum
Usually built upon the TNA, as this entails a more thorough analysis of the course material present in the current curriculum.
Analysis of the trainer’s curriculum and hard & soft skills, followed by a personal report with key strengths and improvement recommendations.
(possibly combined with ‘train the trainer’ program)
Training center business plan
Design of a full roadmap to draw up a value proposition and business plan. Some examples of our training centers abroad are JNPT (Mumbai, India) & GAPEC (Guangzhou, China).