augustus 31, 2020 - september 11, 2020€4000
The seminar on Port Logistics is an integrated course which tackles all aspects of modern logistics and supply chain management in relation to the maritime business.
International participants from port authorities and private port operators discuss into detail various topics such as
– transport of goods
– warehousing, distribution, handling and forwarding
– customs regulations in the field of port logistics
– hinterland relations and hinterland strategy
– integrated and omni-channel logistics
– value added logistic and supply chain management
– the handling of breakbulk and exceptional cargo
– impact of big data on port operations and logistics
During the seminar, we visit the Port of Antwerp, Port of Zeebrugge and North Sea Port. Site visits include several logistics companies and terminals within the Port of Antwerp.
Final date to apply for a scholarship: 31/6/2020