- From 29/04/2024 to 24/05/2024
- From 03/06/2024 to 07/06/2024
- Registration fee
- Deadline to apply
Ensuring the health, safety and security of port workers and the port environment is of utmost importance for port managers and operators. A robust health and safety programme fully supported by the organisation is essential for achieving operational excellence and sustainable growth. Both the Port Authority and port companies have the responsibility to create a secure environment for all individuals who work in and around the port or visit it.
This programme is available to all individuals, who are involved in promoting health and safety in the workplace and enhancing security within the port and terminal area.
This programme covers all essential aspects of managing the health and safety of port workers and the security of ships, cargo, passengers and port terminals.
Through a four-week online learning programme and a live week in Antwerp with site visits and workshops, participants will gain valuable insights and tools to support them in organising and advocating health, safety and security issues.
The programme consists of 5 modules:
Rules & Regulations
- Port rules and regulations
- ISO – Safety Management System
Health and Safety
- Safety awareness
- Marine health and medical safety
- Operational safety
Dangerous Goods Management
- Administrative controls of dangerous goods
- Dangerous goods handling
HSS & Technologies
- Cyber Security
- Innovative projects on safety and security in and around the port area
Port Security & Contingency
- Role of custom and police
- Emergency response and contingency planning
T : +32 3 205 23 22
T: +32 3 205 21 67